Monday, September 13, 2010

September Fail

So my goals that I stated on September 1st or 2nd have slightly failed. I’ve gotten hardly any exercise in and definitely haven’t gotten my water in. Yikes!!!

I’m also trying to get used to blogging and it’s getting there but I still must work on it.

So the eats for today:

Breakfast: (Almost) Vegan overnight oats with 1/3 cup rolled oats, 2/3 cup almond milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, sunflower seed butter, dried tropical fruit and homemade plum jam.

Lunch: Michelina’s Lean Gourmet Chicken Club Flatbread and a Diet Coke

Snack: Strawberry cheesecake to celebrate Melz birthday.

Dinner: Leftover pizza from Pizza Hut, some Whoppers, some Reese’s Pieces and some crab rangoon. Definitely not the healthiest. I need to find something better for when I’m in class. Any suggestions?

Hope you all had a great Monday!

DSC00153

No comments:

Post a Comment