Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Month, New Goals

So, it's a new month (obviously!) and I'm going to really try to set (and meet) my goals this month! I have such a hard time with writing anything down because then (gasp!!) I might actually have to strive to meet them. That sounds like I'm so lazy! But that's not the case. What I mean is that I don't like to commit myself to something like goals because if I don't meet them, I get soooooooo depressed and upset with myself. But I'm going to try something new this time

My goals for this month are to:

1. Drink at LEAST 64 ounces of good ol' H2O every single day.
2. Get at LEAST 10 minutes of exercise in a day, no matter what.
3. Try to blog about my accomplishments every day

Okay I need to stop before I delete this!

No comments:

Post a Comment