Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1 Fail

Okay so earlier I posted my goals for the month. Can I just say that I failed? I didn’t exercise for 10 minutes today and I only drank about 3/4 of the water that I said I was going to drink.

BUT I’m telling you this so I can be accountable because in truth that’s the ONLY way I’m going to be able to live a healthier lifestyle which is my ultimate goal. Thumbs up

So short list of what I ate today:

Breakfast: 2 blueberry Eggo waffles with TJ’s Sunflower Seed butter

Lunch: Taco salad from the DUC

Dinner: Orange Chicken with fried rice and crab rangoon from China King. Granted I didn’t eat all of it and the Man will take it for lunch tomorrow but still…not the best eating day

Okay, my Managerial Economics book calls to me so I must go try to make some sense of chapter 3. Hey, maybe I’ll hit my water goal before I go to bed tonight!!Coffee cup(Pretend it’s a water glass!!)

 

Oh and I’m still getting used to this blogging thing and I don’t know Sh*! about HTML code so bear with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment